SociGen evaluates our client Digital Marketing needs on an individual basis. In the ever changing world of Digital Marketing it is essential to develop and maintain an effective strategy. There are endless digital opportunities available to companies today constantly enticing them to deploy new digital tools. Consequently this results in businesses being at different phases of completion and effectiveness in their efforts. SociGen’s first initiative is to perform a thorough assessment of your current digital efforts. A comprehensive report is delivered and a go forward plan is recommend. The following elements are included in the assessment.
1. Social Media and Directories-Profile analysis, what percent of completion are your Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles? Are you utilizing effective aps? Do you have good mobile practices in place?
2. SEO-We will assess your current optimization strategy and ranking. Global, national and local initiatives have specific elements that need to be addressed. Is your Google Places profile 100%, is your site structure optimized for continued organic growth? How is your content relevancy and frequency being handled?
3. Analytics-Do you have the tools in place to measure the success of your marketing campaigns. What digital ads are working? What channels have the highest ROI? What keywords have solid conversation rates? These are a few of the metrics we will track
4. Branding-Is your brand consistent throughout your digital efforts? The goal of a consistent brand is to reinforce the professionalism of your organization and keep a consistent message throughout your web presence. There are so many Digital Marketing vehicles today it is easy to let your brand slip if proper precautions are not in place.
5. Call to Action-The end goal of every campaign is to achieve the desired call to action. What is the goal of your campaign? Is it a phone call, email, completed contact form, Facebook likes, product sales, etc? We deploy systems to achieve your goals.
6. Content Management System-Digital Marketing relies heavily on content so it is crucial to have an effective blogging system in place. We look for ease of use, proper SEO structure and cost. User friendly mobile site design is checked as well.
7. Syndication of Content-Dissemination of content is a time killer. Depending on your goals we will explore the available syndication systems such as Hootsuite and Ping.fm.
8. SEM-An analysis of your PPC campaigns, do you have the correct keywords in place, how is the cost per click and conversation rate. What are the most effective GEO targets? What channels are more effective, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Contact us for your assessment, firstname.lastname@example.org